Sales Representative – Masonry/Landscape
This position will require the qualified candidate to aggressively prospect, develop and close sales opportunities of masonry and hardscaping products in the Vermont market.
The role will focus on proactively identifying, locating, prospecting, and cold calling on new customers in addition to maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue. The customer base includes masons and general contractors, as well as the architectural and design community. This role will have extensive interaction with our customer base to generate and obtain product specifications along with preparing and delivering quotes as part of the bidding process to close sales opportunities. This role will provide excellent customer service and on-going follow up that includes the sales position to investigate and research all customer inquiries and concerns along with ongoing job site visits. [This sales position will act as a technical and market resource and will be involved in presenting technical information at Lunch & Learn seminars.]
- In depth sales expertise with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of masonry/landscaping product sales experience.
- Hunter mentality with a proven track record of success for growing sales, as well as, developing and building customer relationships.
- A demonstrated self-starter: highly motivated with an ability to build new relationships and nurture existing ones that result in closing sales opportunities.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently with a sense of urgency to deliver results.
- Experience with researching opportunities using Dodge Reports, Reed Data news and other similar resources to research projects and develop leads.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Business development experience and knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel. Excellent presentation skills and selling skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
Trowel Trades Supply offers a rewarding work environment with an excellent wage and benefit package.If you are interested in joining a great company with a strong future, we encourage you to forward your resume to along with salary history.