Agrob Buchtal Keratwin® & Keraion
With attractive designs, simple installation techniques, and tested durability, ceramic facades from Agrob Buchtal have a world-wide reputation in contemporary architecture. Demanding projects in Northern Europe, Asia, Africa and North America have been realized with HT-coated ceramic panels fired at 2000° by this 80-year-old German manufacturer.
Besides the stunning visual appeal of glazed and unglazed ceramic panels, Agrob Buchtal’s commitment to ASTM and seismic testing assures uncompromising safety. Engineered simplicity of the 20mm KeraTwin anchoring system on Omega profile has saved up to 30% installation time on hundreds of successful projects over several decades’ history of use. Once the vertical Omega support rails are installed, there are no tools or parts required to install the KeraTwin ceramic panels. The installer needs only two hands to snap in each ceramic panel securely onto the Omega bracket, resulting in fast, efficient installation onto an engineered support bracket that has survived the harshest seismic test protocol.
Inspiration Gallery: AGROB Buchtal Keratwin K20 Extruded Ceramic Panels
- AGROB Buchtal Ceramics – Brochure – DOWNLOAD
- Installation – KeraTwin K20 Omega profile – WATCH VIDEO
- Installation – KeraTwin K20 over Omega profle – WATCH VIDEO
- KeraTwin K20 – NON sequential panel replacement – WATCH VIDEO
- KeraTwin K20 ceramics – seismic test video – WATCH VIDEO
- KeraTwin K20 ceramics – ASTM C1026 Freeze Thaw Test – DOWNLOAD
- KeraTwin K20 – Freeze Thaw Immersion Test Report – DOWNLOAD
- KeraTwin K20 – Omega System Rail Over Horizontal Hat – DOWNLOAD
- KeraTwin K20 – Omega System Rail Over Horizontal Hat2 – DOWNLOAD
- KeraTwin K20 ceramics – ASTM E330 & E331 Test Reports – DOWNLOAD
- KeraTwin K20 ceramics – Wind load charts – DOWNLOAD
- KeraTwin K20 ceramics – seismic test report – DOWNLOAD