Concrete unit pavers and segmental retaining walls are easy-to-install products that can offer a more affordable alternative to natural stone installations and are a excellent addition to any landscaping project. You can use concrete pavers for a project as small as making a meandering trail through a flower garden or as complex as building a unique patio in your back yard, a retaining wall or even a new driveway. A well thought out concrete paver project will add value to your home and also add to your curb appeal. By adding flexibility, not possible with rigid pavement, pavers can flow with existing landscaping; concrete pavers are a sensible and aesthetically attractive choice for all outdoor living areas. A low seat wall can be an excellent border for a patio and can expand your outdoor living space by providing extra seating around the patio. Both pavers and wall products are available in numerous shapes, sizes, textures and colors and can easily be customized to fit your personal taste, budget and needs.
Concrete pavers can be applied in both residential and commercial settings, including surface coverings including driveways, parking lots, sidewalks, pool decks, patios and streets. Concrete pavers resist deterioration from constant freezing and thawing cycles and deice and melt snow better than asphalt or ordinary poured or stamped concrete. Pavers can be used in any climate and can be walked on immediately upon compaction. Because of the joints between the pavers, this eliminates cracking and heaving which is very common with traditional asphalt and concrete pavements.
- Retaining Walls
- Garden Paths
- Techo-Bloc Blu 60 Champlain Grey color is available in both the Slate and Smooth Finish
- Techo-Bloc Blu 60 Chestnut Brown color is available in the Slate Finish only
- Unilock Camelot pavers in the Granite color
- Unilock Holland Stone pavers in the Rustic Red color
- Unilock Holland Stone pavers in the Charcoal color
- Unilock Brussels pavers in the Limestone color
- Unilock Brussels pavers in the Sierra color
- Belgard Catalina pavers in the Silex Blend color
- Belgard Turfstone pavers
- Techo-Bloc Blu Grande pavers with the Slate finish in the Champlain Grey color
- Techo-Bloc Blu 6×13 pavers with the Slate finish in the Champlain Grey color