Download these e-books for creative how-to inspiration!
Download the Landscape with Stone Idea Book to get inspired today.
If you’re looking for ideas to kickstart your hardscaping project, this free resource will give you the inspiration you need. With plenty of real project photos and information on today’s most popular landscaping trends, our Landscape with Stone Idea Book will help you start planning your project today.
- Why and how to add stone to your landscaping
- What you need to build the ideal outdoor kitchen
- Latest stone material trends in the landscaping industry
- Adding fire pits and fireplaces to your yard
Download Building With Brick: A Modern Approach to a Traditional Material
These pages explore how the creativity of modern designers and builders blends traditional materials with new aesthetics and styles. From repurposing historical buildings to focusing on sustainability, it's time to rediscover brick as a preferred building material!
- Bringing aging historic brick buildings back to life
- Designing modern buildings with brick
- Discovering the huge variations in brick availability, from color to texture to shape
- Sustainable building with brick
The Landscape & Masonry Contractors’ Ultimate Guide to Presentations That Win More Business
The true cost of acquiring a new customer is significant. That’s why it’s important to have a strategy that consistently wins business. The importance of effective sales presentations can’t be underestimated. We created this book to give you the tips you need to make presentations that win more business. Read on to discover our best practices for before, during, and after the meeting.
- Common mistakes contractors make when presenting
- How to prepare before the meeting
- Focusing on helping, not selling
- Closing more business by following up
Creating Safe & Sustainable Buildings with Commercial Drywall
More and more frequently, sustainability is a main goal for building design. Building owners, designers, and builders face a unique challenge to meet the demands for new and renovated facilities that are safe, healthy and productive while minimizing negative impacts on the environment.
This eBook explores drywall’s impact on sustainable building design and the modern innovations in drywall production that make it an ideal choice for green construction projects.
- Green building industry insights
- Drywall as a sustainable building material
- Meeting green building standards with drywall
- Sustainable innovations in the drywall industry
eBook: The Vermonter's Complete Guide to Permeable Pavers
Paved surfaces are part of our daily lives...yet we never think about their impact.
Traditional paving techniques can cause major environmental problems for our state’s water systems, lakes and wetlands. Permeable paving, on the other hand, is a system that allows water to drain through a pervious surface.
This guide provides the overview Vermonters need on how to planand design the perfect hardscaping project with permeable pavers. Fill out the form below and download your free copy today!
- Permeable Paving 101
- Permeable Pavers' Impact on Water Quality
- Benefits of Permeable Pavers
- Design Ideas with Permebale Pavers